Concrete curing compounds
It is used for highways, runways and taxiways, roof decks, retaining walls, pre-stressed beams and
piers, irrigation canals/ channels.
• Clear, non-staining, non toxic.
• Helps concrete attain maximum hydration, strength, durability and surface hardness.
• Becomes an integral part of the surface which assists long term curing and gives dust proofing
• Non-flammable and suitable where solvent based systems are undesireable.
• Shrinkage with associated hairline cracking and crazing greatly reduced in vertical and horizontal
• Will not prevent subsequent adhesion of concrete surface treatments and coatings.
• Allows light foot traffic after 24 hours.